Accede Holdings Pty Ltd Privacy Statement
Your privacy matters to us. This Privacy Statement describes our current policies and practices in relation to the handling and use of personal information.
What information do we collect?
The types of information we collect depends on how you use our products and services as well as the relationship we have with you as a customer.
This can include straightforward information like your name, date of birth, contact details including address, email address, and phone number or mobile telephone number.
We may also collect more in-depth information including:
- Information you provide using our products which may include any type of content you choose. Examples may include, images, third party client details, and scanned document.
- Information about how you use our products and services such as the dates and times you use our products.
- Information we collect with Cookies and other similar technologies such as computer or device operating system type, IP address, browser type, browser language, mobile device ID, device hardware type, and the pages you visit within our Websites.
How do we hold and protect your information?
We use robust, state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information. We store your information on “cloud” servers owned and operated by Amazon Web Services (“AWS”). AWS data centres undergo annual certifications to ensure they meet the highest standards of physical and virtual security. You can find more information on AWS security practices at http://aws.amazon.com/security/. AWS is also certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield. You can view their certification at https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TOWQAA4.
We may retain your information for a period consistent with the original purpose of collection. For instance, we may retain your information during the time in which you have an account and for a reasonable period afterward. We also may retain your information during the period needed for us to pursue our legitimate business interests, conduct audits, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. When we will no longer require your Personal Information in order to provide our Services to you, we will either delete it or anonymize it.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect or receive in a variety of ways in providing services and operating our business, including the following:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any agreements between you and us and any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with Accede Holdings Services.
- To verify the information you share with us.
- To notify you about changes to Accede Holdings Services.
- To operate, maintain, improve or modify Accede Holdings Services.
- To develop new products and services.
- To measure, track, and analyse trends and usage in connection with your use or the performance of the Accede Holdings Services.
- For tax, legal and accounting purposes.
- For the accountability purposes as defined by EU legislation (GDPR).
- To communicate with you to resolve disputes, collect fees and provide assistance.
- To provide you with marketing information which we feel may interest you. If we send you marketing emails, you will always be able to “opt out” of receiving future marketing or other communications.
- To target and personalize our marketing communications, offers and advertisements that we display on our websites and services as well as those of third parties based on the combined information we have collected about you. Whenever we’re personalizing or targeting our marketing communications, offers and advertisements, we may profile your Personal Information, which means that we may use the information we collect to adjust the communication addressed to you to meet your needs. If you decide that you no longer want to receive personalized offers, product recommendations from us, or any advertising news at all, you can object to this service at any time.
Will we disclose the information we collect to anyone?
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
We may need to provide your information to our Business Partners/ Licensee/ Licensees e.g. for administration and supervision activities, contractors who supply services to us e.g. to handle mailings on our behalf, or to other companies in the event of a corporate sale, merger, re-organisation, dissolution or similar event. However, we will do our best to ensure that they protect your information in the same way that we do.
We may also provide your information to others if we are required to do so by law or under some unusual other circumstances which the Privacy Act permits.
How can you check, update or change the information we are holding?
Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to allow us to identify the information, we will disclose to you the personal information we hold about you. We will also correct, amend or delete any personal information that we agree is inaccurate.
If you wish to access or correct your personal information, please write to email@example.com
We do not charge for receiving a request for access to personal information or for complying with a correction request.
We do not charge for providing access to personal information.
Changes to this Policy